Re: recording at Advent for 4th of July ringing

An update on the update:
Unfortunately, the production company had to cut their budget and no
longer have the money to film us.  However, they are still offering
free tickets to the Pops rehearsal on July 3rd, let me (or Emily or
Dianne) know if you would like tickets and how many.
Since people said they were able to ring on the 16th, any interest in
ringing a few quarters instead of rounds?  Let me know and I'll see
what I can arrange.
Danielle