Re: recording at Advent for 4th of July ringing

An update on the recording: from the responses, it looks like the best
date for this will probably be Saturday May 16 (just under two weeks
from now) - more details will be forthcoming once we confirm with the
church and the event producers, but please keep this afternoon free!

Thanks,

Emily