Re: Emigrated Hampshire ringer

 You have to be careful about forwarding email that calls Hingham's
bells "nasty", because there is one Hingham ringer on the Boston
ringers' list. Cohasset was originally a parish of Hingham. So I
certainly do not begrudge the Boston contingent whatever efforts they
make to invite Ms. Eisenhauer to ring with them, but I count her a
Hingham local and hope you all won't mind if I also get in touch with
her and invite her to visit my tower. I could argue that we need
competent ringers more than Boston does, but that's pretty pathetic, so
I won't stoop to it.

John (from Hingham)