Help needed shortly before practice on Saturday at Old North

Hi! Next Saturday (19 July 2008), I want to try oiling the clappers of the treble, and possibly the 2 or 3. In order to do this, I need three other people who are willing to help me. The plan is to ring a bell up, and while two other people hold the wheel, I will carefully put the oil in the correct place. I would like to try this around 10:50a, so if people would be willing to show up at 10:45 to help with this, that would be great.

Please let me know if you can come,
Thanks,
Ricky