rounds during the 1812 up on Myspace

Sometime in early 2007 (?) we talked about making recordings of our ringing about once a month, to track hoped-for improvement. I did one recording of hunt on 6 at Old North, and started a myspace page so recordings could be posted where everyone could get to them. Well, the baseline recording is still there, but we never recorded any after that. I've mostly used the page to post videos from events that included ringers. A short film of us ringing rounds last night for the 1812 Overture is now up
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=143026728&n=143026728&MyToken=852cbf9c-f26f-4810-9061-f861f4cc7ac2
Laura Dickerson

PS Now that the 4th is over, it's time to think about Groton! Shall I organize car pools? Who can drive? Who needs a ride?