4th of July weekend in Boston

July 4th
*noon*
Ringing  at Old North (until about 1 PM)
*7 PM*
potluck picnic at the Advent
*Sometime between 8 and 10:15 PM (I can't find the exact timing online)*
ringing rounds during the 1812 Overture

Note that the entire Longfellow Bridge (except for the Red Line) will be closed off all day - if you plan to walk downtown, chose an alternate route. We suggest getting the Red Line from Park Street on after the fireworks.

July 5th
Old North practice. I think it may be mostly handling instruction, but additional ringing will be based on how many people turn up.

July 6th
service ringing both towers, usual times.