RE: vague tower clean-up plans, Ringing Worlds

  The Advent Guild decided to store it's 34 years of the RW in our
garage.

  Tuesday morning, the boiler blew, flooding said garage with liquid
rust.

  Many boxes are fine.  A few boxes got very wet.  One stack fell,
getting wet along one edge.

  I moved all the wet ones to the basement bedroom, turned the
dehumidifier on high and shut the doors.

  We'll see what we get.

  Maybe we should consider consolidating the collections.  Preferably at
Laura's house :-)

              Cally

Confidentiality notice: The information contained in this email message
including attachments is confidential and is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and others who have been specifically
authorized to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please delete immediately or if any
problems occur with transmission, please notify me immediately by
telephone.  Thank you.