vague tower clean-up plans, Ringing Worlds

It is time to clean up the ringing room at Old North, although probably this weekend would not be the best time. I am considering taking most of the RWs out of the tower. Does anyone care to store them at home? I could do it (I think) if nobody else does. They are taking up a lot of space, and the blue cardboard filing cabinet that stores the oldest ones is falling apart. It would probably make more sense to remove them and get rid of the blue thing entirely. Please suggest dates that would be convenient for a general clean-up. I'll try to pick one that is best for the most people. In the meaning, feel free to tidy anything obvious. I think this weekend I will clear a bunch of stuff off the bulletin boards.
Laura Dickerson