AGM- nominations and voting instructions

So...due to the number of people out-of-town, if you cannot attend the
meeting
tomorrow and wish to vote, either designate a proxy who will be at the AGM
or
vote by email. I will accept votes time-stamped within the next 24 hours
until
approximately 3am on Sunday (Yes, this means that positions will not be
finalized at the meeting. Unusual, but last year I ended up being a proxy
for
five people and frankly that is ridiculous.).

Items to be on the agenda: financial summary, elections, state of the
SAO/bell
storage situation, 25th anniversary of rehanging the bells, tower clean-up.

Cheers,
~Amy Moore
President, MIT Guild of Bellringers (but not for much longer muahahaha!)

The following people have been nominated for positions:

President: Teresa Gomez, Allen Bryan, Asher Kaboth, Mish Madsen

Treasurer: Asher Kaboth, Allen Bryan

Steeple Keeper: Ricky Morse

Keeper of Handbells: Cally Perry, Elaine Hansen

Webmaster: Mira Whiting

Clapper Correspondent: No-one who was willing to accept the nomination

Ringing Master: Laura Dickerson, Ricky Morse

Directer of Tune Ringers: Asher Kaboth

Historian: Chet Ham