Groton Reunion - alumni rinigng this Saturday

I've been asked to run a ringing session for Groton alumni on Saturday as part of the Reunion Weekend activities.  Ringing is scheduled from 4:00-4:30 and 5:15 to 6:00 I think.

I could use two to four additional ringers to help out.  Normally, I've been organized enough to request this much earlier, but it just slipped through the cracks this year.

Ideally, I'd love to have a couple people who can help supervise very rusty ringers, and a couple who can just ring steady for R&CC or plain hunt on 5.

If anyone could help out, please drop me an email, or call me on Saturday at 914-924-5152, or just show up at about 3:45 or 4:00pm.

Thanks in advance!

Greg Russell