Reminder: Service ringing 5/1

There will be service ringing instead of practice on Thursday 5/1 for
Ascension.  Meet at 8:15, enter quietly through the library.  We'll
ring for 20 minutes following the service, then have practice until
9ish.
If people would like to be sociable before the service, I'm thinking
of going to Cafe Bella Vita on the corner of Chestnut and Charles and
getting some dinner.    I'll probably get there between 6:30 and 7.
If you can't find us or like someplace better, my cell phone number is
617-905-0728.

Thanks,
Danielle