Advent Announcements

Next week (5/1) is Ascension, so there will be service ringing instead
of practice.  Meet at 8:15, please enter quietly through the library.
We'll ring service ringing for about 20mins after the service ends,
then ring for practice until a little after 9.  If others are
interested, I'll organize something sociable beforehand.
The following week (5/8) will be our monthly 8 bell practice.  We
won't teach handling during practice that week, but everyone else is
encouraged to attend.  Look at something challenging for yourself,
particularly on 7 and 8 bells!
Thursday May 22 is Corpus Christi, and we'll have service ringing that
week instead of practice.  Meet at 8:15, please enter quietly through
the library.

Thanks,
Danielle
Advent Tower Captain