Advent Announcements

A few announcements:
Since we are no longer on Advent/Christmas time, the service ringing
start time is slightly earlier at 10:15, and will be until Lent begins
(February 10).
This Sunday Dianne and I will be giving a presentation about
bellringing during ringing time, so please come and ring in our stead,
on time!

Instead of Surprise practices, we're going to have Advanced/8-bell
practices for the 1st thursday of each month.  Everyone who can ring
rounds on her own is encouraged to come, and we will ring primarily 7
and 8 bell methods (or hunts/call changes).  If we get 8 surprise
ringers, we'll certainly attempt that, if we get 8 ringers for call
changes we'll attempt that as well.  The next 8-bell practice will be
February 7.

Danielle