ringing for the Old North lantern service

Patriot's Day is April 21st this year, which means that the Lantern Service at Old North will be the evening of the 20th. The church has requested ringing from 7:30 until 8 PM and then a bit more at 9 PM. Ringers who would like to attend the service can ask to have seats set aside, because the church is usually full to overflowing and it wouldn't be possible to get a seat at the last minute. I will just sit upstairs and (maybe) eat macaroons between the bouts of ringing. Anyone who can ring rounds and is not planning to be at a seder at that time is urged to attend. Please let me know soon, so I can tell the church how many of us to expect. For information about the service, see:
http://www.oldnorth.org/lanternceremony/index.htm

Laura Dickerson