New Year's Eve

Our traditional thing is to ring the old year out at the Advent just before midnight and then ring some more, and then hang around and consume treats. There have occasionally been years that we hung around consuming before and after. Tentative suggestion - gathering in the Parish house entryway at about 11:30, loitering, ringing, etc. There is a lessons and carols service earlier in the evening, but it should be over hours before we need to assemble. If people want to do party activities before the ringing, let me know and we'll arrange something. Please RSVP in general, so I know how many people to expect. The T is free after 8 PM and stays open late.

Laura Dickerson