Advent

I'm going to delay the tower cleanup originally scheduled for this
Sunday to sometime in January when more people can come.  Thanks to
those of you who said you can make it, hopefully many more of you will
be able to in January.

Next Surprise practice is next Thursday, December 13.  Methods to look
at are Cambridge and London, minor and major.  No handling practice.

Finally, *please* come to service ringing when you can, and on time!
Last Sunday  we had three people until 10:40, when two more showed up.
 We should do better than that for attendance, particularly with only
two people signed out.

Thanks,
Danielle