Re: plain hunt mp3

Natalia N Chernenko wrote:
Does anyone know where I could find an mp3 or a CD (before Friday) of
handbell or tower bell sounds? Plain Hunt would be great. I am making a
presentation in my German class about bellringing and it would be nice
to have an audio example. Thanks.

John Ketteringham's web site has lots of recordings of ringing.

  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"Science, done right, _is_ one of the humanities."