Re: Question on compositions

Thank you every one for the help, I will request the books through inter-library loan as my institution does not have them in their catalog. The specific question is on how to read the numbers going down the left hand section and the abbreviations at the top. Am I looking for the time when the bells are in that pattern? Or for that repetition from the plain course as a number? Or something else? So do changes fall always, on the x repetition, where x is the place row in the plain course, or on the row whose pattern matches the part on the left hand side. The symbols in the middle look like positional notation, plus the calls of bobs and singles, is this so? And is there a list of the abbreviations by method? This would go a long way to making it so that even if the program can't read all compositions, at least it would not be difficult to put a composition in a format that it can read.