non-ringing musical opportunity

The MIT Concert Choir (in which Amy sings) is hosting a classical repertoire sing-along on Thursday at 5 PM in Lobby 10. If this is mysterious to you
as a location, see:
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=10&Buildings=go
It's a very resonant space.  I'm looking forward to hearing singing there.
Sheet music will be provided, and it should finish in time to get to the Advent for Surprise practice. A lot of the Boston area ringers have sung/currently sing in choirs. I never organized the singing party we talked about during the summer, so this should be a good fit.

Laura Dickerson