9/29 wedding ringing signup (urgent!)

Hello, all!

1) There *will* be practice this Saturday, and there will be several visitors, so please try to show up if you can. (The same, of course, goes for service ringing on Sunday.)

2i) This is the important bit! -----> Secondly, we really really need ringers - at least six, ideally - for a wedding next weekend on Saturday, September 29th. The ringing will start at about 6:20 (so it'd be great if you could get there by 6) and will wrap up by around 6:40. I realize that Saturday early evening might be quite an inconvenient time, so if you can ring rounds and you're free then, *please* let me know - we can probably get you a cut of the check if you would like.

2ii) There will also be wedding ringing on Saturday 10/20 at 6:20pm. If you are interested in ringing then, let me know in the next few weeks.

3) Finally, I will contact those of you interested ringing quarters in October in the near future. If you're interested in ringing but you haven't emailed me back yet, the possible dates are:

Sat 10/6 (Columbus Day weekend)
Sun 10/7 (Columbus Day weekend)
Sat 10/13
Sun 10/14