Advent meeting/St. Michaels Feast

Two announcements:
We'll have a short (I hope) Advent Guild Meeting starting at 8pm on
September 27 during practice.  If you have any buisness you want to
talk about, please email me, Cally or Dianne before that day.  I hope
to still ring before and after the meeting.

Service ringing for St. Michael's Feast Day at Advent on Friday
September 28, meeting between 8 and 8:15p, ringing starting after the
service.  Please either email me or sign up on the board at Advent.

Thanks!
Danielle