Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:27:31 -0400
From: Laura Dickerson <lauradi erols com >
Subject: up & down in peal practice
        <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>,   Alice
        <coggie5 verizon net>

  We'd like to devote much of a Saturday morning Old North practice to
raising and lowering in peal.  The tentative date is 20 October.  People
who are
good at this but don't usually come on Saturday mornings, please
consider showing up.  (Individual pleading may occur closer to the time).
    We're still planning  some sort of sing-along party.  Should that
happen on the same date?  Any favorite Halloween
songs?  (we've thought of "The Monster Mash" and a few others).
Laura Dickerson