up & down in peal practice

We'd like to devote much of a Saturday morning Old North practice to raising and lowering in peal. The tentative date is 20 October. People who are good at this but don't usually come on Saturday mornings, please consider showing up. (Individual pleading may occur closer to the time). We're still planning some sort of sing-along party. Should that happen on the same date? Any favorite Halloween
songs?  (we've thought of "The Monster Mash" and a few others).
Laura Dickerson