oops - date for up and down practice

Matt Bogen wrote to remind me that October 20th is the Brewster/Kent meeting, with extra ringing at Trinity on the 21st for people who want to make a weekend of it. Clearly that would be a bad day to schedule the intensive raising and lowering practice. I'm open to suggestions for a time that the majority of people could make it to Old North on a Saturday morning. I have the Goldilocks idea about weather for such an endeavor - not too hot, not too cold, just right. October would seem to give good possibilities for that, but working around conflicts that would keep ringers away is more important.
 Thanks for any input.
Laura Dickerson