Melrose weekend 1/27

Anybody want to go to the Melrose weekend next Saturday?  Details
below.  With ringing at both Kent and Melrose, it should be fun, and
Cathy is a great cook.  I'm thinking of driving, so I could take 3 (or
4 skinny) people.  We could go just for a long day, leaving dinner at
a reasonable time.  Please let me know by Monday, so I have time to
let the Melrose folks know how many to expect.
For those who haven't been to Kent/Melrose, both are fun and exciting
towers, with their share of interesting traits.  Kent has 10 bells,
and Melrose has little ones- you finally don't have to follow through!

Danielle

---------------------------------
Melrose Tower is celebrating our 33rd anniversary this year, and as has
become customary, we're throwing a party to celebrate!

Our schedule is slightly different this year; please make a note of the
ringing locations and times on Saturday, the 27th.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Friday, January 26th
7:00pm - 9:00pm -- Melrose, with a possible QP attempt depending on
attendance

Saturday, January 27th
11:30am - 1:30pm --- Kent
3:15pm - 5:15pm-ish --- Melrose
5:30pm --- dinner at Melrose

(The late start is necessitated by conflicts at Melrose (no ringing before
noon) and Kent (no ringing before 11:30am) and Trinity (no ringing at
all).)

Sunday, January 28th
2:30pm - 4:30pm --- Melrose

FOOD
As in the past, we are hosting dinner on Saturday evening. There will be a
charge of $15 per adult and $5 per child to cover food costs. Cathy Russell
has volunteered, against wisdom gained from previous experience, to lead
dinner preparations; please let her know (at cathyjump aol com) by Tuesday,
Jan 23rd if you will join us for dinner, or let Matt know when you let him
know of your interest in attending.

We are not organizing any other formal meals, but there will certainly be
refreshments all weekend long. We can't help ourselves. :)