ON practice to begin at **11:30am** on Saturday, 2/3/07

Hello, all:

Apparently a woman who lives up the street from Old North has been
complaining
about the ringing, so the vicar requests that we not extend our ringing
time by
more than half an hour for the quarter on February 3rd. Therefore, the
quarter
will start at 10:30am rather than 10am, and I am delaying the start of
regular
practice to 11:30am (or presumably a bit earlier if we manage to complete
the
quarter on first attempt) unless there are strenuous objections.

Again, if you said you _might_ be available for a quarter on this date,
and now
you know that you will be - either for certain or nearly for certain -
please
email me as soon as you can.

Additionally, for those who tend to arrive not much before the end of
practices,
please note that I'll be making more of an effort to finish at or slightly
before 1pm. I encourage you to arrive slightly earlier, or even on time! :)

Thanks,
Mish Madsen
Old North Tower Captain