Fwd: [nagcr] Bells Fell on Alabama, open ringing weekend, March 16, 17 & 18

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tclarkaway aol com <tclarkaway aol com >
Date: Jan 21, 2007 9:56 PM
Subject: [nagcr] Bells Fell on Alabama, open ringing weekend, March 16, 17 & 18
To: nagcr yahoogroups com

The ringers at the Cathedral of St. Paul, Birmingham, Alabama, cordially invite you to join us for our first ever open ringing weekend, Bells Fell on Alabama, March 16, 17 & 18, 2007.  Ringers at all levels are most welcome.  For more information and to register by February 26, 2007, please visit www.birminghambells.org  or complete the attached registration form.  We hope to have an online registration form on the web site soon. We look forward to seeing you!  If you need further information, please contact Ted Clark, tclarkaway aol com .

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! TV

Staying in tonight?

Check Daily Picks &

see what to watch.

Yahoo! 360°

Get Started

Your place online

To share your life

Y! GeoCities

Create a Web Site

Easy-to-use tools.

Get started now.

.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>, <dfm2 cmu edu>
"There's a hell of a lot more to life than phototaxis and wall-following."