Irritating, but probably OK

  The Boston 4th of July people have  finally posted the concert
program.  Contrary to what the person told me over the phone earlier
this week, the 1812 Overture is scheduled for just before the
intermission.  (right after the patriotic singalong).   This means that
it will probably start at about 9:15.  That will still give us more than
an hour and a half to eat before it's time to ring.  I suppose it's
possible things will change again.  Who knows?  I'd say let's still go
with the previously agreed time for dinner (7:30)
     see:http://www.july4th.org/concertnfireworks/program/

Laura Dickerson