Groton update (still the 8th)

   We've decided to meet at the school grounds for a picnic at noon.
(bring your own, although I'll also bring some extra stuff in case
people forget). One or two of us will bring frisbees.   Also bring a
water bottle for during the ringing time.
   Boston area carpools,
Leaving from MIT  11 AM
Allen
Amy
Dale
Mish

Leaving from Alewife  11 AM (2 cars)
Laura
Arthur
James
Mira
Chet
Danielle
Britt

We'll reshuffle some on the way back.  There is still space available.

  Surprise ringers - please swot up Bristol Major (which we may or may
not have). It would be a real surprise (ho ho ho) to have Surprise
Royal, but give a brief thought to Cambridge just in case.

Laura Dickerson