Advent quarter, 6pm July 4th?

Hi all,

We will have a visiting ringer from Oxford in town over the 4th of July, and she will be joining us that evening for the festivities to celebrate our independence. She'd also like to ring a quarter while here, and I thought others might like to ring one at Advent too, especially if some people will be out of town on Sunday for the Old North quarters.

Would you like to ring a quarter at Advent, at 6pm on Tuesday? Please let me know by this Thursday and if we have a quorum I'll request the bells.

Our picnic at Advent will start about 7:30pm, so we will have refreshments starting almost immediately afterward. An announcement about the picnic will be sent out soon by Laura.

Thanks,
Britt