Special surprise practice, Thurs. 6/29

Hi all,

Please note that this Thursday, June 29th, will be one of our special surprise night practices at Advent. I know it's usually the first Thursday of the month, but it's been a while since we've had one and Linda Woodford will be visiting Boston for a long weekend including this Thursday, and we wanted to include her.

Come one, come all who can ring surprise minor or major, and all who can ring at least treble bob hunt, as we should have a chance to put a good strong band around you.

Please let me know if you'll be attending, so that I can send out a warning if we'll have an 8-spliced band, in case anyone needs to brush up on a few of those.

Thanks,
Britt