Quarters for Harborfest, 7/2!

Hello, all -
I would like to arrange three quarters to occurr between noon and three p.m. on Sunday, July 2nd, for Harborfest. I'm not actually going to be there, but I will be in email contact for the next week. I currently have two conductors (Dale Winter and Danielle Morse) and am looking for one more. Please let me know if you'd like to ring one or more quarters on the second and whether you've got any preferences for how many (up to three! I'm happy to accomodate people who'd like to ring two, non-consecutively) and when, in addition to what you can ring for a quarter. Please let me know as soon as possible, particularly if you'd like to conduct.
Thanks very much!
- Mish Madsen, Old North Tower Captain