From: Griff Gall <ggall backbayringers org>
To: guild-of-bellringers-contact mit edu
Subject: Change ringing
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:16:37 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

Dear Guild members,

The Back Bay Ringers, Boston open and affirming
community handbell ensemble is presenting a Spring
Concert June 16 at 8:00 at Old South Church.  The
program will feature a wide selection of handbell
compositions that will hopefully allow us to explain
the art of ringing.  I would love to include
information about change ringing and I am hoping that
you would consider leading a demonstration of change
ringing.  I would love to have the program opened with
a short example and then another example directly after
intermission.
If this is something that you are interested in, please
let me know so that we may begin promoting your
participation in the performance.

Thank you,
Griff Gall
Artistic Director,