Re: Boston-change-ringers Digest, Vol 35, Issue 11

Hi Pui-Ying,
  I have been doing some maintenance at the Smith tower, so the tower is
ringable,
but they are still lacking a band.

  I am in touch with one student there who can handle a bell, and has
interest, but
perhaps inadequate time to provide the impetus to get ringing going.  I
have offered
to come up a few times a year to get things started.  If there is another
ringer
there, it might be enough to get things going.

  Alan Durfee is still in the area, and is the official tower contact, but
is not
actively ringing.  He sometimes takes a few days to respond.

  What do you ring?  Where did you learn?

Greg Russell
Brewster, NY