ON ringing room cleanup, take 2

   It turns out that June 3rd is convenient for only three of us.  That
would be enough for dusting, vacuuming, and scrubbing the floor, but it
would be good to have lots of people around for the RW and drawer
projects.  I'm wondering whether it would work to designate 5 minutes at
the end of every ringing session for a while for sorting or tidying.
Six or eight people times 5 minutes twice a weekend amounts to a real
chunk of time.   I'll try to figure out a way to make this easy to do.
Laura Dickerson