Website updates!

Hi all!  In an attempt to avoid doing my take-home finals, I've just
spent some time updating the MIT website.  It now has correct rooms
for hanbell practice, along with directions to building 3 (building 5
directions were still up) and a link to whereis.mit.edu.  I also
changed the officer contacts on the contact page.  For multimedia, I
deleted the tune ringing medium resolution file since it was giving me
errors saying it couldn't find it (the low resolution movie of the
same concert is still up there and seems to work, but I can't test
sound in the school computer lab).  I also deleted the dead links on
the links page and spaced the links so that it's a bit easier to read.
 This is my first attempt at editing a website, so I'm fairly pleased
that I seem not to have broken anything :).  Please let me know if you
have suggestions for further improvements!!

- Mira

--
Mira Claire Blumberg
miracb gmail com