Re: _John, Paul, George & Ben_

What a strange, Freudian slip. That quote should have been

  "Before fun was invented, people joined bell-ringing clubs."

Sorry about that.

On Apr 27, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Don Morrison wrote:

Have the Boston ringers discovered the children's book _John, Paul,
Geoge & Ben_? It includes the line "Before fun was invented, peal
joined bell-ringing clubs." And follows that up with "As a member at
Boston's Old North Church, Paul spent hours practicing in the belfry
tower."

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"One of the more peculiar things that has happened to me is