This Thursday's practice and Guild meeting

Hello all,

Just a reminder that Thursday's practice at Advent will be
surprise-focused:

April 6: Surprise-focused practice night, 1st Thursday of the month.
Everyone is invited for this practice, and we will have practice for all levels, but I'd like to encourage surprise ringers in particular to come so that we can practice Surprise Major, and also provide a steady band for folks working on Stedman Triples, Grandsire Triples, or PB Major.

Also, in other announcements, we'll have the Advent Guild meeting on Thursday night, April 27th, exact time TBA.

Thanks,
Britt