ringers for sunday, april 16?

Hi, all!

We are looking for potential ringers at Old North for two different occasions next Sunday (4/16): - 12pm for a service ringing, which will be a quarter (this may be a peal, but it's unlikely) - 7pm-ish for the Lantern Ceremony (about 45 minutes of ringing, followed by some ringing after the ceremony. I'm not sure how long the ceremony is, but I'll let you know when I hear. Presumably if you need to leave after the initial ringing, that would be fine.)

Please let me know if you can make it to either of these occasions - no need to reply to the list. (The vicar has not confirmed these times, but I'll let you know if my information changes.)

Thanks very much!

- Mish Madsen
Old North Tower Captain