Upcoming special ringing dates

Hi all,

Just a heads-up about several dates in April and May:

April 6: Surprise-focused practice night at Advent, 1st Thursday of the
month.
Everyone is invited for this practice, and we will have practice for all levels, but I'd like to encourage surprise ringers in particular to come so that we can practice Surprise Major, and also provide a steady band for folks working on Stedman Triples, Grandsire Triples, or PB Major.

Late April: Advent Guild meeting, date TBA

May 4: same as above, 1st Thursday of the month Surprise-focused practice

May 19-21: Mike Schulte will be here again for instruction over this weekend, and we will probably have an extra practice on Saturday afternoon and probably Sunday as well.

Please save the dates!

Thanks,
Britt