another possible service ringing complication

Don Morrison wrote (about May 1):

> Note that this Sunday is the walk for hunger so if you drive, you'll
> need to (a) leave extra time, and (b) plan on parking somewhere other
> than under the Common, which will be closed.

   A week later a group of white supremacists will be gathering in Boston,
and have planned a protest at the Holocaust Memorial on Sunday May 8th (I
don't know what time).  I am presuming that the area around Government
Center and Haymarket will be tied up with police or barricades or
something.  Going by way of North Station might be the best.

Laura Dickerson