RE: Service ringing and practices

This Sunday is Orthodox Easter, so I won't be able to ring.

Natalia

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-change-ringers-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:boston-change-ringers-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Don
Morrison
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:02 AM
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Service ringing and practices

We will be a bit short-handed at service ringing (both towers) this
Sunday. Please do come if you possibly can. 10:10-ish at Advent and
11:55-ish at Old North.

Note that this Sunday is the walk for hunger so if you drive, you'll
need to (a) leave extra time, and (b) plan on parking somewhere other
than under the Common, which will be closed.

In my absence this Thursday Elaine will kindly be leading practice, and
on Sunday Britt will kindly be looking after Advent service ringing.

A reminder that three of the normal Advent practices will be cancelled
in May. There will be no practice on the following Thursdays:

5 May, Ascension Day
19 May, dress rehearsal for the choir concert the following evening
26 May, Corpus Christi

There will be practice as normal on Thursday, 12 May.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"I have the instinctive reaction of Western man when