Ringing at Groton, Friday Nov. 26th?

Hi all,

Given that a) the Groton ringers would like us to help them learn to ring,
and
b) would leven ike to start regular practices, I thought it might be an
ideal
time to have a short practice and maybe 10-bell quarter there over the
Thanksgiving weekend. Who would be available the Friday after Thanksgiving
ring at Groton, maybe 1-3pm? We could ring for 2 hours - an hour of
practice
and then maybe a quarter on 9 (covered) or 10. Since the students would
mostly
be gone over the long weekend, the school would probably not mind this
much
ringing during term. We could also invite the students to the practice
part of
it, so that they would have a strong band around them to try hunting/Plain
Bob.

I haven't asked for the bells yet since I don't know if 10 people are
available then and interested. Could folks please let me know by Sunday
night
if you are interested and I will see about the bells?

Thank you!
Britt

bhartenb bu edu