Ig Nobel ticket available

There's about 10-12 ringers and friends going to the Ig Nobel Awards
Ceremony next Thursday, 30 September, at 7:30 in Sanders Theater. If
you don't know what this is, see

  http://www.improb.com/ig

I have a ticket for this which I now cannot use. My understanding is
that it is front row of a balcony (though maybe second row of that
balcony, I'm not certain), and is in the block with a bunch of other
ringers. It's a $23 ticket. If you're a student it would only be $20,
in which case I'd be glad to eat the extra $3.

Please let me know if you want the ticket!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org