[Fwd: [nag-talk] Ringing at Melrose and Kent School on Saturday Oct 16]

 forwarded from the NAG-talk list, sorry for any overlap.  I won't be
here to drive (or to organize car pools) but somebody should...

Laura Dickerson
--- Begin Message ---
Although the date didn't get onto the calendar this year, we are
having ringing at Melrose and Kent on October 16.

Ringing at Melrose will be from about 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.

There is a wedding at 3:30 at Kent, and Tom has asked that a band
ring at around 3:45 following the wedding.  We will be able to
continue ringing there until about 5:30 or 6:00.

We hope to order out for food at Melrose.  If you expect to arrive
after 12:00 pm, but would like lunch, let us know, and we'll include
you in the headcount when we order food.

Hope to see you there.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/80xwlB/TM