Lost mail

Do to the kind services of Comcast I paid a brief visit to Network
Purgatory yesterday morning. That's not all that unusual for Comcast,
but, for reasons I don't understand, this time it appears to have
resulted in my permanently having lost mail sent to me during the
window I was out of commission. Worrying that. Anyway, if you sent me
anything between about midnight (Eastern Time), the one between
Tuesday and Wednesday, and about 10:00am Wednesday (that'd be between
about 0500 and 1500 UK time), it is likely that it has gone
missing. If it's important, could I please inconvenience you to send
it again.

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>