Next Thursday, 25 December

As you could probably all guess, there will be no practice at Advent
next Thursday, 25 December.

As of right now there *will* be practice the following Thursday, New
Year's Day. I am unaware of sufficient folks being away to warrant its
cancellation. If that changes, I'll send mail to this list again.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org