Re: phone numbers on the web

   From: John S Danaher <jsd MIT EDU>
   Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:27:46 -0500

   One thing that *may* work is the "X-no-archive: yes" header, which
   supposedly will prevent Mailman from putting the email into the web
   archive.

It does.  John's message was not archived.

I can delete the phone number of anyone who would like their phone
number deleted from Laura's message in the archives.  I'm not sure it
will really have much beneficial effect, however, because the message
has probably been copied by search engines and web archiving systems.

                         Ken