Old North, Monday (tomorrow!)

So, tomorrow there's some kind of Sept. 11 memorial in the North End, and
we've been asked to ring if it's possible. They have "opening ceremonies"
scheduled for 12:00, something else at 7:00, and presumably other things
in between. That's pretty much all I know about it.

Sorry for the really late notice about this, but we only found out the
details this afternoon and I was hoping it would crystalize more. The
consensus this morning was that ringing around noon for about 20
minutes would probably work best. I'll get there at 11:45 and stay until
around 12:30, and whenever in that time frame we're close to quorum
(ideally including around 12:15) we'll ring. If you can at all make it,
please do.

--
John Danaher * jsd mit edu * #31351765 * aim:danaherj * www.mit.edu/~jsd
... malle tera lende numenna ilya si maller raikar ... -- J.R.R. Tolkien