Forwarded message from Matthew Farmer re: My Triumphant Return

--- Begin Message ---
Don -

Just wanted to let you know that I will be arriving in Boston this Sunday
night. Things are going to be fairly hectic around Tufts for the first few
days, but I strongly anticipate being able to attend the following
Thursday
night practice (that's the 4th, I believe), and should be back to normal
attendance after that. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

-Matt

--- End Message ---

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>